UNIVERSAL SPORTS SCHOOL
The Universal Sports School is a program designed to enable children, regardless of their abilities, to develop first of all their motoric and then emotional, psychological and social potential.
The program is intended for children of the first and second grade of elementary school Strožanac, and is aimed at encourage the optimum development of children’s motoric potentials. Motoric programs are selected according to the children’s age. Ttrainings are scheduled twice a week and last for 45 minutes
throughout the school year at the sports grounds and at the Le Meridien Lav hotel pool. The program is not focused on creating top athletes, but on promoting optimal motoric potential for children aged 7 to 9 years. However, it is important to point out that just the universal sports school is the foundation for the creation of future top athletes.
The program takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 am and 4:00 pm in two groups of up to 15 children. On Tuesdays, programs is performed in sports hall or tenis courts and on Thursday at the swimming pool.
It should be emphasized that the program is completely free for all children.
• Encourage multidisciplinary psychosomatic development of children,
• develop healthcare culture for children in order to preserve and improve health,
• develop motor and functional abilities.
• enable children to gain experience with movement,
• Encourage the acquisition of knowledge of different sports and values of sport,
• Encourage a positive attitude toward healthy lifestyle and healthy eating,
• Using different kinesiologic operators, affecting the development of motor skills and emphasize the
development of coordination, balance and flexibility.